Sunday 25 January 2015

Treat Yourself - Guest Design Jaded Blossom

Hello everyone! 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
I am the guest designer for Jaded Blossom this month.
I found this little teapot in the silhouette store & knew I wanted to make a fun treat.


The lid comes off & I put a couple little teabags inside :)

I decorated it with Spring Dies & Spa Candies. 
I just love how easily Jaded Blossom helps to 'dress up' any little project.
I added a Twisted Gumball twine bow as a little extra touch!


I hope you've enjoyed my project today. 
I love reading your comments & having new followers - feel free to do either or, or both!
Certainly makes my day!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

So pretty!

Jun Bug House said...

Cuter than cute I must say.
**U**
Nance
PS I think I will make this for my hubby dude for Valentines and make the tag say "Tee Time"
LOLOLOL

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute tea pot~fun idea to!
TFS!
Sherrie K