Wednesday 17 December 2014

Sweet Holiday Wishes


I needed to make a few Christmas gifts for the teachers. Now as my children get older, they end up with a lot more teachers and as my pocket book doesn't seem to always be as big as I'd like it, I do think it's important to make them all a little treat.


Recipe:

Jaded Blossom : Candy Charm Dies, Candy Wrap Dies,
Teacher Appreciation Candies, Gingerbread Candies, Christmas Candy Wraps
Trendy Twine : Holly Berry Twine
Sil Store : #68450 - Lori Whitlock 3 Hershey's Nugget box

8 comments:

Georgiana said...

Great teacher gift!

Crystal said...

I love this little holiday treats! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom crafter's choice challenge!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

This is such a great treat! I'm sure the teachers loved them. Thanks for joining Jaded Blossom December Challenge

GiGi said...

This is beautiful! What a great little treat! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom!

Melissa said...

Perfect gift! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge! Merry Christmas!

Candace Pelfrey said...

Awww such a cute little treat!! Thanks so much for joining us over at Jaded Blossom for the monthly challenge!
~Candace
JB Owner

BugBites said...

What a great little gift. TFS with us over at Jaded Blossom

Trixie said...

Such a cute treat! Thanks for joining us for the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge.