Monday 15 September 2014

Happy 11th Birthday!

Tomorrow we celebrate my daughter's 11th birthday... It's definitely one of the times that I ponder how it is that so much time has already passed! 

I wanted to create a fun treat with lots of candy for her. I don't let my kids eat tons of sugar, however, for their bdays & special occasions, they must get to enjoy it! 

My September Jaded Blossom Challenge entry is this:





Recipe:
Trendy Twine - Bubblegum Taffy
3D Denni Cake Boxes - sil store #41393
I embossed each tier with a different circle folder :)


Thanks for looking!

Till next time,
J

10 comments:

GiGi said...

This is AMAZING!!! I love that fun cake and the super cool banner! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom!

Beth F. said...

Awesome, awesome! I love the trendy twine and really love that Cake box from SVG Attic/Snapdragon Snippets! I invite you to share it on either one of those pages!
Beth,
SVG Attic I-Team

Melissa said...

Awesome project! Thanks for sharing over at Jaded Blossom's Challenge.

Crystal said...

What a great project! I love the gummies inside! Thanks for linking up to the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

This is so amazing! I Love all of it! The embossing is great! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Create Any Treat Challenge.

Michelle said...

such a awesome cake !!! love the embossing looks like it took awhile to make !! thanks so much for linking up to our Jaded Blossom challenge this month !!
Michelle ~ JB Owner
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Jamie said...

This is awesome! Thanks for playing along in the challenge!

Candace Pelfrey said...

Wow this is AMAZING! LOVE the color theme and all the embossing. I bet she loved it too. Fabulous job! Thanks so much for joining us over at Jaded Blossom for the Monthly Challenge :)
~Candace
JB Owner

Trixie said...

Oh my goodness, this is awesome!! I LOVE it!! Thanks so much for joining the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge.

BugBites said...

So cute. Love the texture from the embossing. TFS with us at jaded blossom