Wednesday 23 July 2014

Hello Kitty

Jaded Blossom & SVG Cutting Files had an awesome 2nd annual Hello Kitty blog hop last weekend. 
Participating in the hop allowed me to receive a BUNCH of FREE files! 
I decided to make a card today!
I used the ornate card base from SVG Cutting Files. I wrapped Trendy Twine around the layer & then used dimensionals to adhere my Hello Kitty. Instead of the circle for the middle of her bow, I used a flower die from the Spring Dies set from Jaded Blossom. I added rhinestones to her glasses & used white & black stitching to give it a little extra. I used a sentiment from Jaded Blossom's Kawaii Sentiments on the inside of the card. I did order the new Hello Hello stamp set, but haven't received it yet... I might add a sentiment to the front once the stamps are in my hands ;)

Recipe : 
SVG Cutting Files - Ornate Card Base, free Hello Kitty
Jaded Blossom - Kawaii Sentiments, Spring Dies
Trendy Twine -Pink Midnight 

Till next time,
J


1 comment:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

totally adorable! Love love love!