Monday 21 July 2014

Baby Girl Shower - It's A Girl

I had the honor and privilege of hosting a baby shower for my little sister this weekend. Here are a few pictures of all the fun stuff I created for her day! 


Awesome water bottles to match the invites & decor! Done by Charlotte's Web & Graphic Design


Little tags for our prizes for our games! 


Little gifts for all the guests :)
Trendy Twine - Pink Midnight


Sorry for the not so great photo, but here is the banner I made. 
I used the Ticket Book Die from Jaded Blossom for my base of my banner. Cut the letters out of glitter paper. Used Create a Critter for the zebras.  Trendy Twine to link it together - Pink Midnight


A little close up :) 


Of course I had to personalize onesies too :)


Just a touch of glitter ;)


And of course a little pic of us :)

Products used:
Trendy Twine - Pink Midnight

Thanks for looking!
Till Next Time,
J







No comments: