Sunday 6 July 2014

Baby Boy Shower

*****WARNING this post will be picture heavy*****

I offered to throw my best friend a shower for her baby boy. She & I have been best friends for what seems like forever! So it was never any question as to who would plan for this special day of showering her & baby with love!


These water bottle matched the invitations perfectly! Made by the very talented Charlotte's Web Design


The blue punch with mustache worked perfectly into our theme! Thanks to our lovely house hostess for the added touch!


For the little signs I used the Ticket Book Die from Jaded Blossom



I also incorporated the Mustache Dies from Jaded Blossom

*****Just a note of reference - if you are hosting a shower of any kind, so many of the guests said it was such a great idea to have them address their own envelope. After all, who knows your address better than you!*****

(This is hanging on my wall)

(Here it is at the shower)


Tags for the game winners. Made with Jaded Blossom's Treat Tag Die
Sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Ticket Book Add On stamp set


I made these mugs for the game winners.



I made 2 onesies for the little man.



A fancier wipes case :)



A quick card I whipped up at 9 pm, Friday night, after I realized I hadn't yet made a card :( 
For my very quick card I used a lot of the products I had already used. I wanted my tag on the card to be different & I just love the little feet from Jaded Blossom's Weddings & Babies retired stamp set.


Hope you enjoyed seeing all the stuff I created for the shower & the baby gifts :)

Till next time,
J

3 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

You did an Awesome awesome job!!! Love everything!

Unknown said...

Thanks!! It was so much fun!!

zerry ht said...

Super lovely baby boy shower it was. The color scheme is appropriate. In fact I am super impressed with these beautiful décor and food ideas. Keep posting such details here so your readers can also get some ideas for their parties. At one of the local event locations we also attended a fairy themed shower and it was also very enjoyable.