Wednesday 4 December 2013

Someone we love....

I made a glitter ornament for my mom. 
We lost my grandma this year & I wanted to make her something to remember her at Christmas.


It reads "Because someone we love id in heaven... There's a little bit of heaven in our home"


I put the ornament in a a paint can & attached a tag to it.


I'm sure she will love it!

Recipe:
Christmas ornament
Martha Stewart glitter
Vinyl
Tag Treat Die - Jaded Blossom
Holiday Treat Tags - Jaded Blossom

Till next time,
J

2 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Love the ornament they make wonderful gifts and I think she's gonna cherish it. Thanks for the blog love, and to be eligible for the giveaway you need to be a follower too, just wanted to give you a head's up on it :)

Tina Campbell said...

Sorry about that I see you have been a follower for awhile now :) thank you, I'll go and drink my coffee now :)