Tuesday 19 November 2013

Operation Tag

It's the time of year again where we celebrate with Trendy Twine!! It's Janice's (Lesley's mom) birthday.
This year Lesley has asked us to make a tag to surprise her mom with. 
I'm not sure my tag will make it in time, as I live in Canada, but it's on route!

Take a look at all of the fabulous tags here : Trendy Twine's Blog
And for all your twine shopping needs : Annie's Paper Boutique

Here is what I made for the birthday girl :




Recipe :

Hope you liked my tag - I sure had fun making it!

Happy Birthday from one Janice to another!! I hope you have a great day!!

Till next time,
J




6 comments:

Kate said...

Pretty Tag, love the paper you used.

Migdalia said...

Very Beautiful.......New Follower..
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Sukie said...

Love the red, white and blue color combination! So pretty!

jessica said...

This is super adorable!!! Great job with your tag!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Janice, you so totally rock to do this for Mom again. Love this cute little tag and the flower was such a sweet touch. Thank you for joining in this year, too, to make Mom's birthday so special.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Jamie said...

Too cute!