Thursday 7 November 2013

Birthday Month - Post 7 - My Birthday

Happy Birthday to me!! ;)

Today is post 7 - fitting as 7 is my favorite number, big surprise? I don't think so.. it's the day I was born!!

As I am now half way through my 30's I can look back on so many wonderful things in my life & be truly thankful for so many things... I am going to list a small few...

I am thankful most of all for my husband & children who all love me for me!
I am thankful for my mom, sisters, brothers & dad - they all are part of what made me who I am today!
I am thankful for the grandparents I still have around & the ones who are no longer with me. They have all taught me unconditional love - I never could have asked for such love from so many wonderful people!
I am thankful for my friends - I truly believe they are the family I choose for myself!

Today I am also thankful for my crafty nature - I love to craft, anyone who knows me, knows that! 
So today I will spend my day taking car of a sick teenager & crafting... 
I will share at least one of my creations with you later today!




I received some yummy cupcakes from a wonderful friend!! 





Till next time,
J

No comments: