Wednesday 9 October 2013

Treats for my 'Mom' friends

I am going for our monthly 'Mom' breakfast at Cora's! I call them 'mom' friends so that my family knows who I'm referring too... They are the ladies I volunteer at school with. They are a great group of ladies that I am proud to call my friends! I wanted to make little treats for my friends to remind them how special they are to me. So I pulled out my trusty Jaded Blossom stamps & Hershey kisses and here is what I made! 


                  

Recipe: 

Jaded Blossom Treat Bag Topper die
Jaded Blossom Thanksgiving Candies stamps
Jaded Blossom Thanksgiving Wishes
Stampin Up burlap ribbon (I cut it in half to make it skinny enough to fit)

For your Jaded Blossom needs - visit thier store.

Till next time,
J

2 comments:

Melissa said...

So pretty! Your friends will love this-

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is so cute! What a great friend you are!