Saturday 3 November 2012

November is here!

November for my house is a great month! We celebrate two birthdays - mine on the 7th & my son's on the 8th. He will be a teenager this year - gulp! With all the excitement of our own birthdays - I also get to celebrate my sister's on the 1st & niece's on the 29th. I also have a post coming this month with another birthday someone special to Trendy Twine! Lots of November birthdays!!

Before popping my sister's card in the mail last week - I totally forgot to take a picture :( 
I made her a card with a doily dress - it was really cute & I plan to make another one, one day, so I will post a pic once I remake the card!

My hubby came home with my bday present on the 1st - yea almost a week early - but I'll take it. He bought me the new iPhone 5!! So I thought I'd take some pics today - wow so much better than my 3GS!! These pics aren't perfect - but I promise to try to get better! (I'm thinking I should make a light box)

Here are a couple Christmas cards I've been working on...


 I used some Peachy Keen winter faces for my snowmen.
Trendy Twine for the scarfs - Twisted Teal & Berries Jubilee
Martha Stewart glitter for the mitts & touque - so they would pop a little more.
Pink By Design sentiments


All of the cuts come from Winter Frolic Cricut Cart!


I had some extra paper cut - thought I should finish using it - so I went into my already assembled die cuts & found a baby Jesus & 2 leftover snowmen from my cards last year - man am I glad to have those peachy stamps, I think their faces are so much cuter!!


Hope you enjoyed these too!

Till next time,
J

No comments: