Saturday 28 July 2012

PBD Challenge #9 - Buttons

I wanted to create something fun this time - without paper, that almost worked until it came time to stamp. I bought some cute wood tags from Pick your Plum - They are super cute & I want to make lots of Christmas tags this year, but the ink I have bleeds into the wood & looks terrible. If you have any suggestions please feel free to let me know - I'd really appreciate it! 

So here is my project...


I used Stampin Up! buttons & made a little Christmas tree.

This is the back side - I covered it in paper & inked & stamped in Wasabi - my favorite Stampin Up! green!
The twine is a combo of Twisted Lime -  & Red is from Pick Your Plum
The stamps are from PBD, of course & are Christmas Wishes!

Let's see what #10 will bring!
J

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Cute tag! Very creative use of buttons!

Thanks for playing along with us today!
Kathy, PbD Design Team
http://kathyand3kids.blogspot.com