Saturday 28 July 2012

PBD - Challenge #7 - Tags

The next challenge is to make & use a tag. I pulled out my tags, bags, boxes & more 2 cart & cut a box &three different sized tags. I'm not great at guessing what sizes I need for things. Here is the project I came up with.



I pulled out my stash of pre-made die cuts & found these little apples.
They would be perfect for this little gable box!
I used some glossy accents on the leaves & some sparkle spritz from Stampin Up! - not sure of the technical  name.
This little sentiment is from Our Teachers - PBD
Berry Red - Trendy Twine

I'll send this for my little girls first day of fourth grade in a few weeks - for her teacher who has taught her Kindergarten, grade 3, and will be her teacher for grade 4 too :)
PS - It won't have an apple, it'll be filled with chocolates!!

J




No comments: