Saturday 28 July 2012

PBD Challenge #12 - Inspiration

This challenge has to be linked up within an hour of it's appearance - We've had 3 hours for most, 2 hours for the last one, an now only an hour.
With the pressure on - I did in 15 mins :) Super quick card yes, but the meaning will be appreciated.




Here is my card along with the inspiration - My daughter's stuffy - Snowy :)

My daughter got a hole in her stuffy a couple weeks ago & asked me to fix it, so it's been sitting on my craft desk for  little while. I pick her up tomorrow from here two weeks away & will have her stuffy all sewed up for her, along with a little card. I know it's not really cold outside, but my life's been a little empty the past couple of weeks & she will bring me warmth tomorrow.


I have really enjoyed playing along with everyone today! It's been so nice getting little comments on my blog & your kind words have brought me great joy!

Thanks again! 
Happy Anniversary to Pink By Design - look forward to many more years!

J

No comments: