Wednesday 25 July 2012

Jenn's Stagette

This past weekend I was able to travel up to my sister's house & hang out with some super fun girls. We went for dinner at Earls', 10 pin Bowling at Ed's, and then finished of the night meeting up with the boys at her in-laws for a fire. It was a great night! 

I had been bugging her that I was going to make her something... 'ALL ABOUT ME', so when I came across this tumbler, I knew I had to buy it & exactly what it was going to say! 




I know my pictures are never great, I need to get better at that, but I am hoping you get the idea :)
ME! & the heart on the back glow in the dark!!!



 I bought some iron on vinyl (the glow in the dark vinyl was from here too) from Pick Your Plum - a great daily deal site for all things crafty! 

It's pink & I placed a little gem above the i. You can't really tell how cute it is. I never got a picture of her wearing the shirt, I took picks with her camera all night.... yep, I'm a good sister :)


 I couldn't leave the guests out now could I??? 
NO - I made them little treat bags to take home! 
 These little stamps are from Jaded Blossom - They are 3/4" circle & fit perfectly on the bottom of Hershey Kisses - I can't wait to find other ways to use these super cute stamps!

Till next time, J

No comments: