Saturday 12 May 2012

Mother's Day 2012

I sent both my mother's day cards in the mail on Tuesday & Thursday they both told me they received them... and they opened them.... WHAT???? Mother's Day isn't until Sunday, are they me???? I always open my good mail the moment I get it, it sucks when my birthday cheque is written for my actual day when I open it a couple days early! Well here they are....


 This was for my M-I-L... her favorite color is blue... I love the chipboard stickers! I had to add a little bling with the ribbon :)
 The sentiment is Pink By Design - both sentiments are from 'Our Mothers'

This one is for my mom - her favorite color is pink, so I ran with it! I heat embossed the sentiment also Pink By Design. Added a little ribbon & a paper flower.....










I love this sentiment - also surprise - Pink By Design, from 'Our Mothers' stamp set!
I love this sentiment - it's so the way I feel about my mom!! She is one AMAZING woman!!! Love her to bits :)








To all the mom's out there - HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! I wish each of you a fabulous day tomorrow :)


Till next time,
J

No comments: