Wednesday 4 April 2012

PBD SOTM has finally arrived!!!!

My SOTM from Pink By Design finally arrived yesterday.... Sometimes it's not fun having to wait for stuff to be shipped from the states. I've had a few orders arrive within days & other times it takes a month or so :(
Anyway... I thought I'd make my 8 yr old a card today. She loves crafting almost as much as me & gets almost as excited to get new products in the mail.... I love 'Happy Mail' days!!!! They are SO much better than other mail days!! 

 I wanted to incorporate some of her favorite things in her card, so... She loves Minnie & loves blue & loves things that sparkle.... Here it is...



The inside I stamped 'Love you Rain or Shine'
I think she's going to LOVE it!!!! Can't wait to put it in her lunchbox tomorrow :)

Until next time..... J

No comments: